Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Max's Chicken All You Can

Yes its true, the much awaited promo is back!

I am so happy to announce that Max's Restaurant is bringing back the Chicken-All-You-Can promo! If you missed it last year (like me), now is definitely the chance to experience it. On June 10 to July 10, 2011 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm we can now enjoy as much Max's fried chicken as we can handle. For only Php199 per person, it already has ice cold glass of any soft drink or iced tea that can be upgrade to bottomless drink for only Php28.





If you think that's already a good deal, read more. As an added treat to their customers, Max’s Restaurant will give Php20 money coupon for every Php200 spent during the Chicken All You Can promo. So if you are a group and you spent Php1000, they will give you Php100 money coupon. You can use your money coupon on July 11, 2011 until July 11, 2012. It's good as cash, so you can also use it to buy pastries at the Max's Corner Bakery, or maybe eat different dishes from their awesome menu, Dine in or take out. Only 3 money Coupon for 1 transaction only. The promo is open nationwide, so more foodies can savor the goodness of Max's Fried Chicken, too!





Last night, I was lucky to take part of the Max's Restaurant event, but quite sad as I only got to eat two chicken quarters. I really love the taste of Max's Fried Chicken, so I am already excited for June 10 to come so I can try to eat as much chicken as I can. I am thinking of visiting the store this coming Friday, tagging my whole family so we can try to beat each other and see who can eat the most chicken. This promo will run for the entire month, so maybe I can also tag my friends along. Hope to see you there.

Jesz

No comments:

Post a Comment